Wednesday, June 25, 2025

New normal in married white households

4 comments:

  1. Quanto mais humilhante mais gostoso

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of cuckold husband women want. She has a obedient
    cuckold husband who serves her and her BBC Bull Breakfast with coffee, juice and cleans. Be the cuckold who serves domestically and financially and you will have a happy Cuckoldress for a wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know who this couple is? Where can we find them online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been with my bull for four years now I stay the night with him about once a month! We go out on dates I’ve gone with him To Las Vegas to a topless pool, we kiss out in public! When he stays at the house, he stays overnight most of the time and my husband never touches me! I have been fucked on the kitchen counter while my husband is making us drinks and then making us coffee in the morning. He is our servant it’s super hot. My boyfriend is amazing. His cock is 11 inches and I need every inch of it and I don’t need my hubby‘s 5 inch little white Wiener.

    ReplyDelete