Friday, June 26, 2026

Boyfriend holds her hand while she takes a monster BBC

17 comments:

  1. Fuck... look at her beauiful, tight white pussy accomodating him... I wish I was the lucky guy next to her, kissing her, while she gets that Black man's magnificent cock! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a changed man of humiliation as a watched my young wife be passed around a black gang.

      Delete
  2. Jeus, I would like to see that for my wife then be next to her to clean his cock after he cums inside her pussy and then eat her creampie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes. And suck his bbc

      Delete
    2. Let him impregnate her so she will have black children

      Delete
  3. That cock is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo good when you gind the right stud to breed your love on . Its not about love ❤️ its understanding that is all about sex and you can be there coaching her

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife is cheating on me with her 60 year old black boss

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sexy! Body built just like my wife, but wifey has a size or 2 bigger tits than her. Very first time my wife ever fucked anther man was when she agreed to "try" my fantasy... just once tho. She was nervous so she wanted me to hold her hand when as she took a black cock for the first time. I held her hand and kissed her for the first 15min but after the 3rd time she had cum on His 9.5" cock she let got of my hand, so then i just sat there and watched them fuck really hard and intimately before he finally came for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching the woman you love slowly becoming a black cock breeding whore is phenomenal. Especially when I get to lick her clean and taste the black cum dripping from her married white pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took my wife looks just like her to key west Florida and she got so high they broke her slowly into being a bbc cum dumpster. Beautiful. Now shes pregnant and having a black baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so wonderful and the way things should be. I hope she goes ahead and has a second black baby. It is all so very natural.

      Delete
  9. Getting that REAL dick like she truly deserves. Her white pussy serves his black cock just as she was made to do. Wish she were my daughter…. I would be a proud man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love watching my wife with bbc bull and her telling me to kiss her or suck her tits to distract me while he is banging her and then coming inside her.

    ReplyDelete